How to use the laboratory shaker
The laboratory shaker is a biochemical constant temperature shaker widely used in bacterial culture, fermentation, hybridization, biochemical reactions, enzymes, cell tissue research, etc. that have high requirements for temperature and oscillation frequency.
How to use the laboratory shaker:
1. Put the test bottle into the shaker and keep the test bottle balanced. If it is a dual-function model, set the oscillation mode.
2. Turn on the power, and set the timing according to the scale on the surface of the machine. If you need to work for a long time, adjust the timer to the “normal open” position.
3. Turn on the power switch and set the constant temperature.
(1) Place a small control switch in the “Setting” section. The temperature set at this time is the temperature displayed on the display screen. Adjust the knob to the temperature required for work (the set working temperature should be higher than the ambient temperature It should be high, then the machine will start to heat up, and the yellow indicator light will be on, otherwise the machine will not work).
(2) Place a small switch in the control part at the “measurement” end. At this time, the actual temperature of the air in the test chamber is the temperature displayed on the display screen, and the displayed number will change accordingly with the change of the temperature in the chamber.
(3) When the heating reaches the required temperature, it will automatically stop heating, and the green indicator light will be on. Distribute the heat in the test chamber, when the temperature is lower than the set temperature, it will start a new round of heating.
4. Turn on the oscillation device
(1) Turn on the oscillation switch on the control panel, and the indicator light will be on.
(2) Adjust the oscillation speed knob to the desired oscillation frequency.
5. After finishing the work, cut off the power supply, and adjust the speed control knob and temperature control knob to the lowest point.
6. Clean the machine and keep it clean.